Info Buku Romance Impor Terbaru (Non-lokal dan bukan terjemahan)

NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku
ID BBI: 1301065

Re: Info Buku Romance Impor Terbaru (Non-lokal dan bukan terjemahan)

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:50 am

LISTEN TO ME (FUSION #1)
KRISTEN PROBY
TERBIT: 12 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: WILLIAM MORROW PAPERBACK
ISBN 0062434756 (ISBN13: 9780062434753)

In New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Proby’s brand new series, five best friends open a hot new restaurant, but one of them gets much more than she bargained for when a sexy former rock star walks through the doors—and into her heart.

Seduction is quickly becoming the hottest new restaurant in Portland, and Addison Wade is proud to claim 1/5 of the credit. She’s determined to make it a success and can’t think of a better way to bring in new customers than live music. But when former rock star Jake Keller swaggers through the doors to apply for the weekend gig, she knows she’s in trouble. Addie instantly recognizes him—his posters were plastered all over her bedroom walls in high school—he’s all bad boy...exactly her type and exactly what she doesn’t need.

Jake Keller walked away from the limelight five years ago and yearns to return to what’s always driven him: the music. If he gets to work for a smart-mouthed, funny-as-hell bombshell, all the better. But talking Addie into giving him the job is far easier than persuading her that he wants more than a romp in her bed. Just when she begins to drop her walls, Jake’s past finally catches up with him.

Will Addie be torn apart once again or will Jake be able to convince her to drown out her doubts and listen to her heart?
Nina Ridyananda of #1301065
Div. Event BBI | The Bookaddict Diaries | Twitter | Goodreads

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 am

RIDE HARD (RAVEN RIDERS #1)
LAURA KAYE
TERBIT: 26 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: AVON BOOKS
ISBN 0062403338 (ISBN13: 9780062403339)

A shy and distrustful woman running from a controlling ex-fiance seeks shelter with an outlaw motorcycle club with a tradition of protecting those who can't defend themselves, and falls under the watchful eye of the club's mysterious and intense leader who's intent on discovering all her secrets

Brotherhood. Club. Family.

They live and ride by their own rules.

These are the Raven Riders . . .

Raven Riders Motorcycle Club President Dare Kenyon rides hard and values loyalty above all else. He’ll do anything to protect the brotherhood of bikers—the only family he’s got—as well as those who can’t defend themselves. So when mistrustful Haven Randall lands on the club’s doorstep scared that she’s being hunted, Dare takes her in, swears to keep her safe, and pushes to learn the secrets overshadowing her pretty smile.

Haven fled from years of abuse at the hands of her criminal father and is suspicious of any man’s promises, including those of the darkly sexy and overwhelmingly intense Ravens’ leader. But as the powerful attraction between them flares to life, Dare pushes her boundaries and tempts her to want things she never thought she could.

The past never dies without a fight, but Dare Kenyon’s never backed down before . . .

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:04 am

THE PLAYER AND THE PIXIE (RUGBY #2)
L.H. COSWAY AND PENNY REID
ISBN139781942874171

How can someone so smokin’ hot be so bad in bed? I mean, Sean Cassidy is absolute rubbish. RUBBISH. He is the epitome of walking, talking false advertising and I want a refund! Plus he’s an arsehole. So… what is wrong with me that I can’t stop thinking about him?

The Pixie and the Player is a full-length, romantic comedy novel, can be read as a standalone, and is the second book in the Rugby Series.

THE PIXIE
Lucy Fitzpatrick doesn’t like rugby.
As the little sister of Ireland’s most infamous rugby player, Lucy can’t seem to escape the championship-sized shadow cast by her big brother, or her mother’s frequent attempts to micromanage her future. Her rainbow hair is as free-spirited as her quest for inner peace, yet overbearing expectations keep bringing her down. And when she’s down, her compulsive little problem lands her in seriously big trouble.

THE PLAYER
Sean Cassidy is a cold-hearted brute… or so he’s been told. Frequently. By everyone.
His blonde locks, baby blues, and rock hard bod make ladies the world over drool with desire. As the rugby world’s second most infamous player, he should be basking in his success. But Sean has never been content settling for second place, and his frequent confrontations with Lucy’s big brother leave him cold. And when he’s cold, his compulsive little problem lands him in the lap of Lucy Fitzpatrick.

THE PLAN
Sean has a problem only Lucy can solve. Lucy has a problem only Sean can fix. The solution seems obvious: you scratch my back, and I’ll bail you out of jail. But when their business arrangement unexpectedly leaves Sean scorching hot and Lucy on the precipice of inner peace, can they convince the world—and Lucy’s big brother in particular—that this is the real deal?

Either way, both the Player and the Pixie are about to teach each other some pretty monumental lessons about family, life, but most importantly, love.

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 am

THE OBSESSION
NORA ROBERTS
PENERBIT: BERKLEY BOOKS
ISBN 0399175164 (ISBN13: 9780399175169)

The riveting new novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Liar.

Naomi Bowes lost her innocence the night she followed her father into the woods. In freeing the girl trapped in the root cellar, Naomi revealed the horrible extent of her father’s crimes and made him infamous.

Now a successful photographer living under the name Naomi Carson, she has found a place that calls to her, thousands of miles away from everything she’s ever known. Naomi wants to embrace the solitude, but the residents of Sunrise Cove keep forcing her to open up—especially the determined Xander Keaton.

Naomi can feel her defenses failing, and knows that the connection her new life offers is something she’s always secretly craved. But as she’s learned time and again, her past is never more than a nightmare away.

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 am

BEST OF MY LOVE (FOOL'S GOLD #20)
SUSAN MALLERY
ISBN 037378919X (ISBN13: 9780373789191)
TERBIT: 26 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: HQN BOOKS

An irresistible new love story from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool's Gold series, set in a town Library Journal calls "so appealing, readers will want to start scoping out real estate." 

To overcome her painful past, baker Shelby Gilmore goes on the hunt for a friend—a male friend—to convince her stubborn psyche that men can be trusted. But where in a town as small as Fool's Gold will the petite blonde find a guy willing to not date her? 

Dark, charming Aidan Mitchell puts the "adventure" in Mitchell Adventure Tours…and into the beds of his many willing female tourists. Until he realizes he's inadvertently become that guy—the one-night Casanova—and worse, everyone in town knows it. Maybe Shelby's boy/girl experiment will help him see women as more than just conquests so he can change his ways and win back his self-respect. 

As Aidan and Shelby explore the secret lives of men and women, the heat between them fires up the Fool's Gold rumor mill. If no one will believe they're just friends, maybe they should give the gossips something to really talk about!

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:16 am

SLOW AND STEADY (ALPHA'S UNDONE #2)
KENDALL RYAN
PENERBIT: EVER AFTER PLATINUM
ISBN 1682302210 (ISBN13: 9781682302217)

When former Navy SEAL Greyson Archer tosses a twenty on the stage of a strip club, the last thing he expects to see is familiar haunted green eyes staring at him. Finley should be home raising her infant daughter and baking cookies, not tucking singles into her G-string and giving lap dances.
Greyson can t deny that he d like his own private show, but there s not a chance in hell of that happening. The last time he saw her she was dressed in black, holding a folded flag and sobbing that it was all his fault and he agreed with every single word. He couldn t do anything to help her then, but he can now.
Finley deserves better than this dingy club, and when an obsessed customer crosses the line, Greyson leads the rescue and will do whatever it takes to make amends for their broken past.
He never expected to want to settle down, but with Finley, everything is different. For the first time ever, he can breathe. But Greyson will have to fight for what he wants in order to keep the woman with the green eyes he s dreamed about so often.

SLOW & STEADY is the second in the Alphas Undone series, but can be read as a standalone novel.

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 pm

BRAVE ENOUGH (TALL, DARK, AND DANGEROUS #3)
M. LEIGHTON
TERBIT: 5 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: BERKLEY
ISBN 0425279480 (ISBN13: 9780425279489)

From the author of the New York Times bestselling Bad Boys novels comes another dark, sexy story…

Is she brave enough to give her heart to a man she only thought she knew?

He was the most charismatic man I’d ever met. Strong, tough, brave. Bold as hell. Something told me Tag Barton could have anything—anyone—he wanted...and he wanted me. It didn’t matter that he was wrong for me in practically every way possible. It didn’t matter that my father would hate it.

I couldn’t resist him. Even if I’d known who he really was and what he was really capable of.

When he suggested we pretend to be engaged, I thought he was the answer to all my problems. He wasn’t. And, in his wake, he left nothing but scorched earth and me, just another casualty of my father’s war.

Can I believe him now when he tells me he loves me?  Or is he nothing more than a beautiful, breathtaking lie?

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 pm

THROWN DOWN (MADE IN JERSEY #2)
TESSA BAILEY
TERBIT: 4 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: ENTANGLED BRAZEN
ISBN 1633754472 (ISBN13: 9781633754478)

He has one last chance to deserve the girl of his dreams...

Overachiever River Purcell was never supposed to be a struggling single mom, working double shifts just to make ends meet. Nor was she supposed to be abandoned by her high school sweetheart, breaking her heart into a thousand jagged pieces. Now Vaughn De Matteo is back in town, his sights set on her...and River is in danger of drowning a second time.

No one believed Hook's resident bad boy was good enough for River. Not even Vaughn himself. But he'll fight like hell to win back the woman he never stopped loving, to keep the daughter he never expected, and convince himself he's worth their love in the process--even if he has to rely on their fierce and undeniable sexual chemistry.

But even as River's body arches under his hungered touch, the demons of the past lurk in the shadows. Waiting for Vaughn to repeat his mistakes one last time...

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:31 pm

WICKED NEED (THE WICKED HORSE #3)
SAWYER BENNETT
TERBIT: 19 APRIL 2016
PENERBIT: BIG DOG BOOKS, LLC
ASIN: B019NSFPHW

Rand Bishop’s dreams of Olympic gold were shattered years ago but he’s left that all behind, settling into a new career and lifestyle that would make any man jealous. While he may not be competitively racing down the ski slopes anymore, he’s just as happy getting his rocks off as a Fantasy Maker for The Silo.

He’s good at what he does.
Damn good.

But while life couldn’t be better for Rand, it seems to be falling apart for Catherine Lyons Vaughn, the dark haired, brown-eyed beauty that has captivated an entire sex club.

Having spent years degrading herself on her husband’s whim and now left destitute after his death, Catherine has hit rock bottom. With nothing but her body to peddle, Catherine is merely trying to figure out how to survive in a harsh, cruel world. Lucky for her, Rand has taken her under his tattooed wing, and he’s determined to give her a safe life where she can be the woman she was always meant to be.

Now all Catherine has to do is believe she deserves the chance.

–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku

Postby NinaRidyananda » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

A THOUSAND BOY KISSES
TILLIE COLE
TERBIT: 15 MARET 2016
PENERBIT: TILLIE COLE LLC (SELF-PUB)
ASIN B01CXYSEB2

One kiss lasts a moment.
But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime.

One boy.
One girl.
A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade.
A bond that neither time nor distance can break.
A bond that will last forever.
Or so they believe.

When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where he befriended Poppy Litchfield as a child, he has just one thing on his mind. Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation?

Rune’s heart was broken two years ago when Poppy fell silent. When he discovers the truth, he finds that the greatest heartache is yet to come.

Standalone Young Adult Tearjerker Romance.
For ages 14 and up.

–Haruki Murakami-

Return to “Roman”