Info Buku Romance Impor Terbaru (Non-lokal dan bukan terjemahan)

NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku
ID BBI: 1301065

Re: Info Buku Romance Impor Terbaru (Non-lokal dan bukan terjemahan)

Postby NinaRidyananda » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:11 am

LOVE, CHLOE
ALESSANDRA TORRE
TERBIT: 14 MARET 2016
PENERBIT: EVERAFTER PLATINUM
ISBN 1940941768 (ISBN13: 9781940941769)

You know girls like me. You hate girls like me. The privileged blonde who skips her Ivy League classes when she's had too many Soho martinis. The one draped on the asshole's arm because he drives a Bugati and screws like a champ.

I was that girl. I loved being that girl.

Then, my door was broken in. Literally.

And in that moment? Everything changed.

WARNING: This sexy standalone has jaw-dropping moments, crazy sexual chemistry, and will make your cheeks hurt from smiling. Read at your own risk.
Nina Ridyananda of #1301065
Div. Event BBI | The Bookaddict Diaries | Twitter | Goodreads

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
–Haruki Murakami-
NinaRidyananda
Pecandu Buku
ID BBI: 1301065

Re: Info Buku Romance Impor Terbaru (Non-lokal dan bukan terjemahan)

Postby NinaRidyananda » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:47 pm

THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER
JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT
TANGGAL TERBIT: 17 MEI 2016
PENERBIT: HARLEQUIN TEEN
ISBN 0373212054 (ISBN13: 9780373212057)

or some people, silence is a weapon. For Mallory “Mouse” Dodge, it’s a shield. Growing up, she learned that the best way to survive was to say nothing. And even though it’s been four years since her nightmare ended, she’s beginning to worry that the fear that holds her back will last a lifetime.

Now, after years of homeschooling with loving adoptive parents, Mallory must face a new milestone—spending her senior year at public high school. But of all the terrifying and exhilarating scenarios she’s imagined, there’s one she never dreamed of—that she’d run into Rider Stark, the friend and protector she hasn’t seen since childhood, on her very first day.

It doesn’t take long for Mallory to realize that the connection she shared with Rider never really faded. Yet the deeper their bond grows, the more it becomes apparent that she’s not the only one grappling with the lingering scars from the past. And as she watches Rider’s life spiral out of control, Mallory faces a choice between staying silent and speaking out—for the people she loves, the life she wants, and the truths that need to be heard.
Nina Ridyananda of #1301065
Div. Event BBI | The Bookaddict Diaries | Twitter | Goodreads

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
–Haruki Murakami-

Return to “Roman”